Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

you bookie....
#1

can I get odds on No. Carolina St at Wake Forest
Reply
#2

did you want me to set up a bet?


wake -11.5

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

it'd be nice....
Reply
#4

will do

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

thank you kindly sir.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-30-2005, 05:24 PM
v-Bookie
VitaminE
Last Post by leeman
05-03-2005, 12:09 AM
v- bOOKie!
VitaminE
Last Post by cLaY
04-08-2005, 02:03 AM
yo bookie!
Bill
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2005, 07:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)