Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bookie Forum and Betting.....
#1

What kind of action do you want in the bookie forum? You name it and I will post it....as long as there are odds on it.
Reply
#2

anhil8tor Wrote:What kind of action do you want in the bookie forum? You name it and I will post it....as long as there are odds on it.
What kinds of action do you want in the bookie forum are there?Do you mind if I tell other people:
said I name it and you will post it.That could be quite a while. Where are they?
Reply
#3

College & NBA ball.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:College & NBA ball.

What NBA games you like tonight?

BTW I have 2 college games up today. College is tough b/c they only post the spread the day of...

I also want to do Houston vs Miami Sunday....
Reply
#5

In my paper theres only a line for 1 out of 3 games tonight.

Bulls 10 over the Bobcats.

I would go bulls.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Does anyone follow the big betting stuff in Vagas? They have bets on stupid shit a lot of times that isn't sports related. It would be fun to throw those on here.
Reply
#7

Eltaco Wrote:Does anyone follow the big betting stuff in Vagas? They have bets on stupid shit a lot of times that isn't sports related. It would be fun to throw those on here.
Suppose they do.Where did they get them?Why do you want fun to throw those on here?
Reply
#8

Eltaco Wrote:Does anyone follow the big betting stuff in Vagas? They have bets on stupid shit a lot of times that isn't sports related. It would be fun to throw those on here.

Without your -ET signature at the bottom it took me a while to figure out who wrote this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

zing

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#10

double zing!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#11

zang, sang

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

man you guys suck
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)