Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Leeman, replace the fucking
#1

Hamster!!! Thing is dead or something.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

we should upgrade from a hamster to a gerbil
Reply
#3

last I heard clay had wrapped the gerbil in a swiffer and was using it to dust out his manhole.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

that was the worse 15mins of my life....lol....the wheel is spinning but the hampster is dead...Sad

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

I actually had to go to UJ for a bit......Dont let that ever happen again. TIA

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

FYI....gerbils don't fit in my keester

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

Should I find another way to shut this fucker down so we can get a better server?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:I actually had to go to UJ for a bit......Dont let that ever happen again. TIA

No sooner than I take you off of ignore, you're going right back on!
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:FYI....gerbils don't fit in my keester

That reminds me of a movie...













[Image: liar-liar.jpg][url=http://www.unca.edu/housing/images/services/video-game-lending-library/videos/covers/liar-liar.jpg][/url]
Reply
#10

[Image: liar.gif]
Reply
#11

I was sleeping so the hamster took another 15 minutes vacations. damn swedes are too nice with their "employees".

lee hire a cat to make that damn gerbil run all day long Wink
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:I was sleeping so the hamster took another 15 minutes vacations. damn swedes are too nice with their "employees".

lee hire a cat to make that damn gerbil run all day long Wink
I can actually relate to running from pussy!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#13

OK ... I will take the script out untill I figured what's wrong ... Or make it run 8 am GMT

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)