Poll: who has the biggest ego?? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tfool
42.86%
6
42.86%
fem
14.29%
2
14.29%
asshat
14.29%
2
14.29%
other
28.57%
4
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

who has the bigger ego?
#1

vote

if you vote other, you should explain
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

I have to say I'm surprised by your choices.
I would pick fem as the tops of the 3 but there are others out there with their heads swollen more than clay's pudding spout after a weekend with the Sing Sing traveling fencing team.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery will win this poll because he is the best.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:TomFoolery will win this poll because he thinks he is the best.

just bc if that, i won't vote for you.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:TomFoolery will win this poll because he is the best.


this is not about who is the best
it is about who thinks he is the best

btw, this is a hidden poll, so you can be honest
no one will see for whom you have voted

i have not yet made up my mind, but it is not the pretty one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:i have not yet made up my mind, but it is not the pretty one
Confusedcratch:


Link?
Reply
#7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fukken moron

while tom and arby think they are "pretty ones", fem still holds that title among those three

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fukken moron

while tom and arby think they are "pretty ones", fem still holds that title among those three
Based on the choices given, I understand your logic. However that moniker, still, is being too generous regardless.
Reply
#9

fem is a very attractive woman
the other two are guys
are you trying to tell us something, phag??
Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

this thread blows...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:just bc if that, i won't vote for you.
Dumb ass this isn't a popularity contest, I believe everyone here is E-ego and probably are nice people in real life. The one with the most ego was probably the High School Drama team capt. in real life.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#12

This thread is wrong. I am better than all those fuckers.
Reply
#13

Definitely other...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

[QUOTE=E-Judge]Dumb ass this isn't a popularity contest, I believe everyone here is E-ego and probably are nice people in real life. The one with the most ego wass probably the High School Drama team capt. in real life.[/QUOTE]


You took dram in school? Sweet.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:[QUOTE=E-Judge]Dumb ass this isn't a popularity contest, I believe everyone here is E-ego and probably are nice people in real life. The one with the most ego was probably the High School Drama team capt. in real life.[/QUOTE]


You took drama in school? Sweet.

NO !!!!! but I did put in the yearbook that I was on the Mathletes team 2 years and the debating team for 1 and they printed it....lol bet I pissed those people off.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#16

I took drama 101 on Ownster

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#17

E-Judge Wrote:I took drama 101 on Ownster

:loool: rack that was funny......and graduated

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

I've never heard of the candidates.
Reply
#19

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:This thread is wrong. I am better than all those fuckers.


Thank you.

Maybe now some people will be able to re-read my post and catch the joke?

Probably not? Oh, OK.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:Thank you.

Maybe now some people will be able to re-read my post and catch the joke?

Probably not? Oh, OK.

dude, it wasn't that deep. assume everyone caught it, but chose not to respond. it just wasn't funny.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Random UJ Newbie
09-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Last Post by leucetios
07-26-2004, 05:54 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
03-19-2004, 03:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)