Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have you ever met a bigger bunch of Pussies?
#1

1. Hoover- You are a king puss. I can't believe you banned me when I wasn't on there. You should have done it in last Oct. Big Grin
2. dairyman-Don't know 2+2 but knows how to abuse mod powers. Shows you for the dumbfuck you really are.
3.Horsebollocks- Dropped the "bollocks" part of your name the same way you dropped them into Dairy's mouth. Big Grin
4. Suzy-walking sperm bank, nothing more, nothing less.
5. Fembott- the only person I've witnessed getting all catty and bitchy over a picture of Christina or Brittany. Grow up a bit little girl. Wink
6. The rest of UJ-Sheep.


I had to get this off of my chest since I know those gonadless bastards are lurking. Can't wait to get back into UJ and fuck it up. Proxy IP's are a bitch. Wink Big Grin
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Mar 12 2004, 09:28 PM
1. Hoover- You are a king puss. I can't believe you banned me when I wasn't on there. You should have done it in last Oct. Big Grin
2. dairyman-Don't know 2+2 but knows how to abuse mod powers. Shows you for the dumbfuck you really are.
3.Horsebollocks- Dropped the "bollocks" part of your name the same way you dropped them into Dairy's mouth. Big Grin
4. Suzy-walking sperm bank, nothing more, nothing less.
5. Fembott- the only person I've witnessed getting all catty and bitchy over a picture of Christina or Brittany. Grow up a bit little girl. Wink
6. The rest of UJ-Sheep.


I had to get this off of my chest since I know those gonadless bastards are lurking. Can't wait to get back into UJ and fuck it up. Proxy IP's are a bitch. Wink  Big Grin
you have to be nice to fembott. she's my cousin and she's a good person.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by txbubba+Mar 12 2004, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(txbubba @ Mar 12 2004, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Mar 12 2004, 09:28 PM
1. Hoover- You are a king puss. I can't believe you banned me when I wasn't on there. You should have done it in last Oct. Big Grin
2. dairyman-Don't know 2+2 but knows how to abuse mod powers. Shows you for the dumbfuck you really are.
3.Horsebollocks- Dropped the "bollocks" part of your name the same way you dropped them into Dairy's mouth. Big Grin
4. Suzy-walking sperm bank, nothing more, nothing less.
5. Fembott- the only person I've witnessed getting all catty and bitchy over a picture of Christina or Brittany. Grow up a bit little girl. Wink
6. The rest of UJ-Sheep.


I had to get this off of my chest since I know those gonadless bastards are lurking. Can't wait to get back into UJ and fuck it up. Proxy IP's are a bitch. Wink&nbsp; Big Grin
you have to be nice to fembott. she's my cousin and she's a good person. [/b][/quote]
She has never treated me with any type of respect. Sorry.
Reply
#4

shes your cousin

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#5

Mt hun fembott is only young and she got caught up with suzy . Its not her fault hun so please try and leave her out of it .Shes a good kid at heart just got with the wrong person at UJ .
Reply
#6

the right to be treated nice should be a give in but respect is something that must be earned.
Reply
#7

Is she hot? :lol:
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Mar 12 2004, 09:48 PM
the right to be treated nice should be a give in but respect is something that must be earned.
Thank you. I don't remember saying anywhere in this thread that I spoke for everyone. I spoke for just me. And that is the way it is to be.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
04-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey you bunch of
Imasumbitch
Last Post by Imasumbitch
03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-09-2006, 01:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)