Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who will be the bigger douche
#1

christian laettner

or

Sean May?
Reply
#2

Is your real name Sean May by any chance?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I don't get the question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Is your real name Sean May by any chance?

How about that ass whoopin I laid on you this week eh?

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't get the question.

Making fun of E.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
07-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Last Post by SanDog
01-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Random UJ Newbie
09-07-2004, 11:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)