Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who will have the bigger baby?
#1

PH or Fairie
Reply
#2

"Big Train" and "Double X"?

:loool:
Reply
#3

I felt nicknames were necessary for this bet.
Reply
#4

Oh my :lool: "8" your a mess...lol....thank you darlin...Happy new year! reopen betting...baby not being born till the 30thConfusedcratch:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

I bet on "Double X"

Wink
Reply
#6

Where's our nicnames go? Sad(
Reply
#7

Confusedcratch:

not sure.. I put them back up
Reply
#8

how did the babies weigh?
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:how did the babies weigh?

Shelby Grace.... 7lbs 10oz. 20inches...:*>

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

and PH is saying 7lbs 9 oz???


PH I will need confirmation...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MapleLeafMark
08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by who
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post by who
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by Chester
04-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by cLaY
02-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-18-2008, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)