Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey my custom title
#1

funny, well thank you (you unknown nice person) it's nice but it :$ a little. I want to be a medium tard in there ! (errm dammit oww forget it).
Reply
#2

That would be curtesy of Fairie ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Your welcome...

i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!

So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

I just took a wiz in the corner of the bosses office.....how's that for culture?
Reply
#5

that would be microbiology study, not cuisine

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

you said nothing about cuisine, you said culture.
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:you said nothing about cuisine, you said culture.

see above post




[Image: gallery.gif] Re: hey my custom title
Your welcome...

i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!

So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Bill you should know this by now.

Rule #1. Never argue with a woman.
Rule #2. Never argue with your cat.
Rule #3 Never Move closer to your in-laws.
Rule #4 Never bend over in front of TF.

4 rules to live by.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Fairiedust Wrote:see above post




[Image: gallery.gif] Re: hey my custom title
Your welcome...

i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!

So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day

Bill enjoyed a nice dinner the other night:
Bottle of merlot
cup French onion soup
filet w/ poached lobster tail.
finished with a slice of wonderful marbled rasberry cheese cake. and a cup of coffee.
Reply
#10

Fairiedust Wrote:Your welcome...

i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!

So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day

:kiss:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Michman
06-27-2008, 09:18 PM
My new title
ntype
Last Post by snarg
02-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-25-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post by what?
06-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-06-2007, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)