Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please change my title
#1

I'd like to be officially known as Bored Killer, because everytime I start posting, the board fucking dies.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

But your current title is apt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

bill has that title copywritten
sorry

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:bill has that title copywritten
sorry
I'm adding him to the deleted nics list.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:But your current title is apt.
But I don't even know what it means.



















Sin,
Fem

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

:lol:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)