Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who keeps changing my title?
#1

I don't care who does it but they aren't buying them so i do not know who it is.
Reply
#2

Is there any doubt on who it was?From fucking 2005.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Looks like someone is hitting you up as well bird.
Reply
#4

I don't answer the phones at my work but I'm waiting on someone to call me so I hit a little button on my phone to see who's calling in.If its a funny name or someone I know I'll pick it up.So this number pops up under the name "Sing along Machine Inc." so I laugh and pick it up for the hell of it.This guy grills me on the tolerances of certain product I sell and then asks me where he can pick it up.

"You can't nobody stocks it."

Why?

"Because its a dying product, the thing I mentioned to replace it a minute ago is what people stock"

That makes no sense

"Oh really?, Do you use a lot of so and so product at the Sing along machine?"

No...... Ive never bought it before.

"Then what do you know?"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

careful what you post bird.
Reply
#6

Shut the fuck up.I really gave away a lot of personal details there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Maybe...

If someone really wants to know who you are or where you work they can place it all with that one post.
Reply
#8

Are you serious?Sing along machine Inc will be my downfall?Do you think I sell karoke machines?Tell me how you can figure out what I do from that post.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I am not computer savvy at all. I'm a retard on it... but I can tell you that they are located on Rocksville Road in Holland PA. I can tell you their phone number and how to get to their job. Thats from someone that has no idea how to use the internet. I'm just looking out for you friend. I think we both know phantom would love to get some info on you. I'm pretty sure he has PMed snarg for your work number... snarg may actually sell it to him.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:I am not computer savvy at all. I'm a retard on it... but I can tell you that they are located on Rocksville Road in Holland PA. I can tell you their phone number and how to get to their job. Thats from someone that has no idea how to use the internet. I'm just looking out for you friend. I think we both know phantom would love to get some info on you. I'm pretty sure he has PMed snarg for your work number... snarg may actually sell it to him.

So a random business located in PA miles away from me is some how traceable to me how?

Do you think I forgot that you have looked me up via my email address and let me know you know what I do?

Thanks for looking out for me, guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:So a random business located in PA miles away from me is some how traceable to me how?

Do you think I forgot that you have looked me up via my email address and let me know you know what I do?

Thanks for looking out for me, guy.

Hey you and goat are two of my best e-buddies ever. Just trying to protect my friends.
Reply
#12

I'm calling the Sing along machine, inc. and asking if anyone placed a call looking for specifications on a certain product that they were told was an outdated product and now has a newer model they are recommending. I'm going to tell them it was all a misunderstanding and they were given false information and that I need the number of the person that gave them that information so that I can rectify the situation.

I'll update you in a few minutes.
Reply
#13

Tell us how white bird sounds.
Reply
#14

Ask for George Michael.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:Tell us how white bird sounds.

I'll bet when I get him on the phone he tries to sound all ghetto and stuff.
Reply
#16

Hmmm.... Bird's company is in Holland, PA too?
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hmmm.... Bird's company is in Holland, PA too?

Hmmmm.No its not.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:So a random business located in PA miles away from me is some how traceable to me how?



wow this thread has alot of readers already.
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Hmmmm.No its not.

you ever play at Spring Mill?
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:wow this thread has alot of readers already.

The two biggest stalkers I have to worry about are you and snarg.Sad but true.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Michman
06-27-2008, 09:18 PM
My new title
ntype
Last Post by snarg
02-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-25-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post by what?
06-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-06-2007, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)