Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

She offered her honor...
#1

he honored her offer
and all night long
it was honor and offer


that's all I got. Anyone else got more?
Reply
#2

mary rose sat on a pin
mary rose

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

Terry_Top_Knot Wrote:mary rose sat on a pin
mary rose


:lool: good one limey
Reply
#4

yes but I dont want to make you look bad so I'll keep it to myself.

prolly
Reply
#5

SizeMatters Wrote:yes but I dont want to make you look bad so I'll keep it to myself.


I got nothing,

sin,
SizeMatters
Reply
#6

Little Miss Muffitt sat on her Tuffitt.
And Tuffitt said, ":"::".

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

she offered her honor
she wasn't by the doctor
but she needed an medication
so the gentlemen made it with dedication.
Reply
#8

mary had a little bear
she tied it by a twine
and everywhere that mary went
you saw her bear behind
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:I got nothing,

sin,
SizeMatters

Me neither.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Mary had a little lamb
you've heard this tale before
but did you know she passed her plate
and had a little more?
Reply
#11

Jenny was a little bit perv
she like to hit with a whimp
Robert is a little bit perv
he like to be hit with a whimp
Reply
#12

I think you might have meant whip :S
Reply
#13

Little Boy Blue,
He needed the money.

Sin,
Dice Clay

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:I think you might have meant whip :S
:$ aehm.

Jenny was a little bit perv
she like to hit with a whip
Robert is a little bit perv
he like to be hit with a whip
Leu is a little bit perv
he like to watch
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote::$ aehm.

Jenny was a little bit perv
she like to hit with a whip
Robert is a little bit perv
he like to be hit with a whip
Leu is a little bit perv
he like to watch


:$ in
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote::$ in
:eek:

Take pics of what you watch. :*>
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote::eek:

Take pics of what you watch. :*>

:ph34r: I have a nifty camera phone that Jenny and Robert won't even see :lol:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-18-2009, 02:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2006, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)