Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In Honor of Banana (and hockey Season)
#1

I now have a new Av.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

even gheyer than the last one.

Fuck philly
Reply
#3

Here's a toast to Honor!








Jump on her and stay on her!
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:even gheyer than the last one.

Fuck philly

Yeah I hear that triple A hockey team you have down there is gunna suck again this year. OH WAIT....that the Saints.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Yeah I hear that triple A hockey team you have down there is gunna suck again this year. OH WAIT....that the Saints.


actually we had an ECHL team for 10 years and they finally couldn't get anymore support...
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:Here's a toast to Honor!








Jump on her and stay on her!

"if you can't cum in her, cum on her"
Reply
#7

fuck michman!


king of the gheyest AVs
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)