05-11-2007, 05:47 PM
http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng.htm
ahah I think that we will leave your christians conservatives. ahah.
ahah I think that we will leave your christians conservatives. ahah.
ntype Wrote:http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng.htm
ahah I think that we will leave your christians conservatives. ahah.
BIRD33 Wrote:Sucking dick is probably the most important decision she'll ever have to make in your backwater country.
ntype Wrote:bzzzzt wrong. she's in Belgium and I do live in Switzerland.
Switzerland and Belgium are two separate political entities who doesn't even share a common border.
ntype Wrote:bzzzzt wrong. she's in Belgium and I do live in Switzerland.
Switzerland and Belgium are two separate political entities who doesn't even share a common border.
BIRD33 Wrote:Unless you guys decide to lay down to Germany again.
Anhil8tor Wrote:both are foreigneeeeers
USA > foreigneeeers
ntype Wrote:well tried champ the only thing is that Switzerland wasn't invaded by Germans during WWII.
BIRD33 Wrote:Because there was no need to, correct?
ntype Wrote:Because we are a neutral country, but prolly more because the country acted as a banker, and you don't kill the dood who keeps your money in a safe harbor.
BIRD33 Wrote:Or it was understood you were apart of the 3rd reich without Germany even having to fire a shot.If you werent their puppies they would have invaded.At least France put up a fight.
BIRD33 Wrote:Or it was understood you were apart of the 3rd reich without Germany even having to fire a shot.If you werent their puppies they would have invaded.At least France put up a fight.
ntype Wrote:well you are opposing an hypothetical situation (Germany invades us) toward a situation who really hapenned : Germany invades France.
Meanwhile this very same period I may point you out that some parts of Europe weren't invaded by Germans (Portugal and Vatican city for example)
The problem is that you think in binary mode there. but I feel that you are like in mood to get a fight about anything, and this is bad for the mood. see ya I'm going to have a great weekend hope you too.
BIRD33 Wrote:Portugal, Vatican City and your country were not important enough to invade especially since you did the Nazi's bidding anyway.History is not debatable.
who Wrote:Swiss Steaks and Swiss Chocolate are two of my favorites