Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bin Laden has offered us a truce?
#1

How is it we can over throw an entire country and rebuild it from scratch but we cann't seem to find and kill this one fucker? I personally would have prefered to spend 10 billion dollars + in finding and killing Osama than rebuilding Iraq.
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:How is it we can over throw an entire country and rebuild it from scratch but we cann't seem to find and kill this one fucker? I personally would have prefered to spend 10 billion dollars + in finding and killing Osama than rebuilding Iraq.

and we all know that they aren't fond at all of their "Martyrs"
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:How is it we can over throw an entire country and rebuild it from scratch but we cann't seem to find and kill this one fucker? I personally would have prefered to spend 10 billion dollars + in finding and killing Osama than rebuilding Iraq.

Don't mess with us, or we'll bring democracy to your nation.....

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Don't mess with us, or we'll bring democracy to your nation.....

I would start with McDonalds, you don't have nothing to fear of a bunch of obeses fighters "we will <puff puff> fight you <puff puff>"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Last Post by BrownBetty
10-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Time for a truce....
Richard Glass
Last Post by newduser
09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
06-16-2005, 07:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)