Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just realized
#1

half-way through creating a new thread that it's pretty ghey for this site. I'll be right back...
Reply
#2

OK, that was nice. Hey- who likes muffins?

THe best muffins are the Coffee Cake muffins at Dunkin Donuts and many kinds of Chocolate chip muffins. Fuck blueberry and banana nut.
Reply
#3

I only eat the muffin tops.
Reply
#4

The local place makes a "butter rum" that kicks ass.
Reply
#5

LFC Wrote:OK, that was nice. Hey- who likes muffins?

THe best muffins are the Coffee Cake muffins at Dunkin Donuts and many kinds of Chocolate chip muffins. Fuck blueberry and banana nut.

you've got some "ghey thread advisor" ?
Reply
#6

blueberry and banana nut are fucking awesome. screw Chocolate chip

[Image: selene.jpg] [Image: underworld2-merky.gif]

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine

STRESS: That confuson created when one's mind overrides the desire to choke the living SHIT out of some ASSHOLE who desperately needs it.
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:I only eat the muffin tops.


another seinfeldian observation

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Paddy
09-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Last Post by leucetios
08-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Last Post by budlight
02-16-2005, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)