Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just realized my life will be hell for the next week.
#1

So. My mother and sister are flying in to stay with us for a week. Four women all siding against me. Im staying at a fucking hotel.

Oh yeah, wifer and stepdaughter are both PMSing. My life is shit.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So. My mother and sister are flying in to stay with us for a week. Four women all siding against me. Im staying at a fucking hotel.

Oh yeah, wifer and stepdaughter are both PMSing. My life is shit.

your fukked.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So. My mother and sister are flying in to stay with us for a week. Four women all siding against me. Im staying at a fucking hotel.

Oh yeah, wifer and stepdaughter are both PMSing. My life is shit.

women that live together menstrate together.....one of lifes little wonders.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:women that live together menstrate together.....one of lifes little wonders.


Yeah. I am just hoping my luck isnt so poor that mom and sis get it too. I will seriously kill myself if that is the case.

Fuck.
Reply
#5

come on Bill, can't spare the sofa for the poor guy...you live closer...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

sofa hell! where do you think I fucking sleep these days! Dood can have the pull-out in the basment next to the bar!
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:sofa hell! where do you think I fucking sleep these days! Dood can have the pull-out in the basment next to the bar!

Can I bring my Xbox? :lool: You can get stomped by Mich's kid with he and I.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Can I bring my Xbox? :lool: You can get stomped by Mich's kid with he and I.

sure the sofa is stratigically located in front of the big screen....
Reply
#9

you are welcome to send your stepdaughter and sister to live with me..


i have a spare bedroom and plenty of room
Reply
#10

I used to work with this woman who had a 14 year old and a 12 year old girls (at the time). The 3 of them bled vaginally on different cycles, so the husband had only 1 week of no raging horomones in the house per month.

I guess he threw a mini-fridge and TV in the den and bought a lock for the door, and only came out to grab more food/water and use the shitter. RACK him and his plan.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:sure the sofa is stratigically located in front of the big screen....

Mich is packing his bags for PA.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:Mich is packing his bags for PA.

Bill spends too much time in the basement as it is.....but I gotta get in on this xbox thing.....my playstation 2 is starting to bore me.
Reply
#13

anhil8tor Wrote:you are welcome to send your stepdaughter and sister to live with me..


i have a spare bedroom and plenty of room


Do you pick up?

Fuck.
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Do you pick up?


**EDITED SMACK FOR G$$$$**

Didn't want to take a cheap shot at your girls.
Reply
#15

anhil8tor Wrote:**EDITED SMACK FOR G$$$$**

Didn't want to take a cheap shot at your girls.

Dude as long as I dont have to listen to them bitching I dont care.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-20-2010, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)