Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Today I realized
#1

with all the Bills around I realized that they are like the NFL team. Good but not Superbowl Champion good. Thank god there is only one real one

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

no other team has ever gone to four consecutive stupid bowls

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

No other team has lost 4 consecutive Super Bowls. Love to see them win their next one!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)