Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I realized something last night.
#1

good looking band chicks that play the flute..turn me on.

Discuss.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:good looking bank chicks that play the flute..turn me on.

Discuss.
My wife works at aa bank, tell her I said hi when you fu...err, I mean see her.
Reply
#3

Jdub Wrote:My wife works at aa bank, tell her I said hi when you fu...err, I mean see her.

:lol: pm me a pic so I know who i'm looking for?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote::lol: pm me a pic so I know who i'm looking for?
[Image: BUCK_TEETH_PROSTHETIC.jpg]
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:good looking band chicks that play the flute..turn me on.

Discuss.

Skin Flute = yes

Simply blowing on the end of a silver flute = not so much
Reply
#6

Jdub Wrote:[Image: BUCK_TEETH_PROSTHETIC.jpg]

It must be a ugly bank.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

HMMMMMM Wrote:Skin Flute = yes

Simply blowing on the end of a silver flute = not so much


is that what that thing was. Confusedcratch: I just kept envisioning her blowing on my penis like that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:It must be a ugly bank.
Here's the girl in the next teller booth
[Image: CLASSI%7E2.JPG]
Reply
#9

damn dood.....you should have hit on the customer chick that was after you. Maybe I should send you some disaster relief money instead.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

How the hell did she swallow her chin?
Reply
#11

cannonman Wrote:How the hell did she swallow her chin?
She was giving a blow job, but kept missing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)