Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Laptop recommendations pealse
#1

I want to buy a laptop and dont know where to start, ideally i want wireless and something with a decent bit of poke (for not a great deal of money)

Any ideas, and anything i should particularly look out for?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

where's tom??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

for home use i could recommend you somthing from ASUS ... im really really satisfied with my Lappie from them.
Reply
#4

get an apple
no brainer

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I would like to be the last post in each thread on the front page.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Recap pealse(sp?)
Random UJ Newbie
Last Post by leeman
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-23-2005, 12:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)