Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

need recommendations
#1

I'm looking to get in on some new thread subscriptions here. Anyone have some favorites I should try out?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Any of BIRD33's threads.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I never miss an issue of Highlights magazine.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I could do some kind of "best of japanese stuff lying around google/youtube/dailymotion/..."
Reply
#5

thread subscriptions?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#6

another oft-used site feature!

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/subscr...lderid=all

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Tommy Wrote:thread subscriptions?

you can put a mark near a thread that you want to follow. In the case of a board that has that much activity that you can't follow everything front page you could comfy put some kind of live bookmarks here (accessible through user-cp)

Plus it says you when there's a reply so it works too if there's a slow board or if you want to be notified if something hapenned (for example you fill a bug report then wait for answer).

Cool feature indeed
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
12-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
06-14-2005, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)