09-14-2004, 11:09 PM
GO!
Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Sep 14 2004, 08:10 PM
*goes*
[snapback]73351[/snapback]
Quote:Can someone please tell me when the general forum turned into a playpen for 12 year olds?
90% of all posts are as totally worthless. "Ask me anything!" "Rack!' "PM me nudes," "Send me pics!" et al, it's pathetic. I've seen more creativity and intelligence in my friends kid's gradeschool classes.
I've recommended this site to some of my friends. The vast majority of those people won't come here any more. The reason? "Stupid fucktards who post nothing but garbage."
Fuck you all.
This place used to be fun to come to, with actual discussions on varying topics. Now, it's just a haven for immature net morons to spout off their mouths.
Grow the fuck up, or get the fuck lost.
I'm done posting in this forum till things start to get better.
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Quote:Originally posted by Banana@Sep 14 2004, 08:12 PM
Ty cried. Told us to fuck off. People spammed his forum. He deleted them all. It was fun while it lasted.
[snapback]73353[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Sep 14 2004, 08:14 PM
[snapback]73356[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by Devious@Sep 14 2004, 08:17 PM
I think he shouldn't even be deleting the threads. That's bullshit! What if I was to delete that whole fucking forum!
[snapback]73359[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by Devious@Sep 14 2004, 02:17 PMAhh, I was told I could delete threads in the TV forum if they were not related to TV. I only deleted the stupid goth shit.
I think he shouldn't even be deleting the threads. That's bullshit! What if I was to delete that whole fucking forum!
[snapback]73359[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by 7@Sep 14 2004, 02:19 PMOh, that was for me? :wub: :$
What's with the avatard mix? I just gave devious a :wub:. Not cool.
[snapback]73366[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by 7@Sep 14 2004, 02:19 PM
What's with the avatard mix? I just gave devious a :wub:. Not cool.
[snapback]73366[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 14 2004, 08:21 PM
Faggot.
[snapback]73368[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by 7@Sep 14 2004, 02:22 PM
Fatass
[snapback]73370[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by 7@Sep 14 2004, 04:19 PM
What's with the avatard mix? I just gave devious a :wub:. Not cool.
[snapback]73366[/snapback]
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 14 2004, 08:24 PM
Cocksmoke.
[snapback]73374[/snapback]