Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Vs. Ownster Softball Game Recap, Part 2
#1

Bottom 3rd

minorthreat breaks BadMoonRising's jaw on a sharp line drive off his face, and beats out the throw at first. He scores after 2 wild pitches and a sacrifice fly.

IT: 4
Ownster: 1







Top 4th
BadMoonRising, Satan, and money shot strike out.




[Image: tb52.jpg]
BadMoonRising

[Image: tb50.jpg]
Satan

[Image: tb55.jpg]
money shot






Bottom 5th
Buttspray hits home run to right, VitaminE and Sally Poo score on the play. minorthreat hit by pitch, gets ejected (read: jailed) after charging mound and beating the shit out of BMR. cLaY pinch runs for minorthreat, and scores when CT280 smashes a triple down the line. CT and Buttspray (pinch running for Asshat) score when Sally Poo sends one into the upper deck.

[Image: sb03marines.jpg]
Sally Poo (nigger) watches his ball sail over the fence


IT: 11
Ownster: 1




3/28/2005: Game called (slaughter rule). IT sluggers punch Ownster members on way to team bus.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

This game is biased.
Reply
#3

Rack!
Reply
#4

beamin Wrote:This game is biased.


Watch it or you'll be in jail with William.
Reply
#5

:loool:

i admit, i laughed.
Reply
#6

Must be an inside joke or sumthin'.
heh...maybe I'll search...is it worth the effort?
Reply
#7

but sree is a nigga
Reply
#8

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA That was some funny shit TF.

Too bad you made it all up.
Reply
#9

SQ Bimmer Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA That was some funny shit TF.

Too bad you made it all up.

Sounds like you take what's posted to real ..... :roll:

I give you a heads up ... IT's THE FUKKIN INTERNET.....

Can someone post the retarded olympics pic .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

mi ponts disapared
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:
SQ Bimmer Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA That was some funny shit TF.

Too bad you made it all up.
Sounds like you take what's posted to real ..... :roll:

I give you a heads up ... IT's THE FUKKIN INTERNET.....

Can someone post the retarded olympics pic .....
Recap for Leeman since I believe he missed something -

SQ Bimmer: Too bad you made it all up
Leeman: You take what's posted to real
Reply
#12

Raxorz!!!
Reply
#13

bump
Reply
#14

bump

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

Penis Biter Wrote:bump
:S

are you stalking me?
Reply
#16

sw33t


I was on pins and needles.
Reply
#17

Rack TF!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

The cost of beer here is too damn expensive, next time I'm bringing my own.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#19

Was there a part one? This was good, but not good enough to search for the prequil.










BTW Rack the shit outta TF!
Reply
#20

Move part I and II to HOF, just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)