Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

VitE <-> Hot coworker IM-Recap.
#1

CoWorker: my irrational fear of the week - falling down my basement stairs and no one finds me until I start to decompose
CoWorker: it is morbid random thought day
CoWorker: aren't you glad I'm leaving early tomorrow?
CoWorker: you sure you really want me to show up for happy hour?
VitaminE: I thought all dogs would break a window and run to the Ranger station and bark until they came to rescue you
CoWorker: not my dog
CoWorker: and the cats, well, they would probably start knawing on the corspe
CoWorker: saw that in an episode of CSI
CoWorker: I think I need a vacation now.
VitaminE: cats rule
CoWorker: you don't strike me as a cat person
VitaminE: I have a cat
CoWorker: poor kitty
VitaminE: you have no idea
CoWorker: I think what you do may be illegal in many states
Reply
#2

You have a very "awake" Coworker.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

wtf if you die in your basement and nobody finds you before one week du to the rotting smell it's not really your business anymore.
Reply
#4

He sounds nice.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

Is it a dry basement? Finished? Decomp would vary

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:Is it a dry basement? Finished? Decomp would vary

first hand serial killer experience talking here ?
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:He sounds nice.

Rimjob!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)