Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carson will now answer all queries
#21

Quote:Originally posted by asshat@Sep 23 2004, 07:55 PM
Let's say that you go down to the mall and go into Nordstrom.  You are looking at scarves.  You see a knick knack on one of the tables and you pick it up.  Later my wife comes into Nordstroms.  She sees that knick knack and also picks it up.

Now my question is:  Now that she has your gay germs on her hands, if she comes home and touches me, am I going to get aids?
[snapback]77383[/snapback]


WOW, What an av. I have an idea where the gay germs are coming from. But, no you won't get AIDS from you wifes hand.

STFU!
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 08:26 PM
WOW, What an av.  [b]I have an idea where the gay germs are coming from.  But, no you won't get AIDS from you wifes hand.
[snapback]77416[/snapback]
[/b]
What are you trying to say? Sad

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#23

Any ideas about what I should do with my hair?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-29-2007, 01:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)