Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Answer this question....
#1

How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

I'm beginning to agree with the COF rankings. I love you.
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


A cord or so.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

If he chucked a cord of wood he might be an upchucking woodchuck.
Reply
#5

Clarissa Wrote:If he chucked a cord of wood he might be an upchucking woodchuck.


Brilliant answer.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

He'd chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck... if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I think.
Reply
#7

Answer me this:

If a woodchuck chucks a bunch of wood and gets wood stuck in his teeth, does he use a toothpick to get it out?
Reply
#8

ji_docfunk Wrote:He'd chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck... if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I think.

Clarissa is cuter than you are. She wins. Sorry.

But good answer.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:Clarissa is cuter than you are. She wins. Sorry.

But good answer.

He already knows this.
Reply
#10

If the woodchuck was named chuck and had a chuck of wood stuck in his mouth. How would chuck the woodchuck, chuck out the chunk of wood chucked in his mouth?

:ccrap:
JI Kicks Ass!!!!!
Reply
#11

frickin Texans.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:frickin Texans.

You know you love Texans.
Reply
#13

ji_docfunk Wrote:If the woodchuck was named chuck and had a chuck of wood stuck in his mouth. How would chuck the woodchuck, chuck out the chunk of wood chucked in his mouth?

Great 3rd Post! I love you.
Reply
#14

Clarissa Wrote:You know you love Texans.

I'd never admit that in public.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

ji_docfunk Wrote:<object width="425" height="355">
</param>
</param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYJUywl7CFw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object></P>


I bet you think to be a typical texan band


Just need to link it, not embed it. Thanks.
Reply
#16

not much of a poster ...............how would i do that?

:ccrap:
JI Kicks Ass!!!!!
Reply
#17

ji_docfunk Wrote:not much of a poster ...............how would i do that?


Copy the address and paste it without tags.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)