Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Feel free to make them racy!
STFU!
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Carson, are you an attention whore? :lol:
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Forget it!
This is boring!
STFU!
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Ok Forgotten :lol:
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Are your farts really loud because of your hemorrhoids and to they smell like Vaseline?
Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh, You're from Dramaville too. That's neat!. I bet we've dumped a lot of the same guys.
STFU!
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 07:22 PM
Oh, You're from Dramaville too. That's neat!. I bet we've dumped a lot of the same guys.
[snapback]77325[/snapback]
Nope can't say I have been dumped. I am the one that dumps and I bet you got alot of my sloppy seconds.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You must have mascara in your eye, God I hate that. Cuz, you mis read my post. No biggie. Love you Bella!
STFU!
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
:glare: Damn it I hate when I get that shit in my eye...Oh well wanna go shopping?
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yes I do! I really need a houndstooth blazer to go with my new suede pants. You've gotta see 'em. You'll just cry. Can I stop for a Vanilla Latte and a scone on the way?
STFU!
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 07:37 PM
Yes I do! I really need a houndstooth blazer to go with my new suede pants. You've gotta see 'em. You'll just cry. Can I stop for a Vanilla Latte and a scone on the way?
[snapback]77353[/snapback]
Oh yes! I just love Vanilla Lattes. I need to get a new pair of shoes and a thong. I'll be there in two shakes of your tushy.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 436
Threads: 65
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh this palce(sp) is so much fun!
STFU!
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Are you E, Carson?
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Of course not Fem, you silly girl he is Carson. Wanna go shopping with us?
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Let's say that you go down to the mall and go into Nordstrom. You are looking at scarves. You see a knick knack on one of the tables and you pick it up. Later my wife comes into Nordstroms. She sees that knick knack and also picks it up.
Now my question is: Now that she has your gay germs on her hands, if she comes home and touches me, am I going to get aids?