Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Answer a question with a question !
#1

This is funny game. So do we start playing ?
Reply
#2

What do you think..?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Does the game started yet ?
Reply
#4

Wonder what 8 thinks about this ..?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

I don't know, does he know about this game ?
Reply
#6

Have you told him ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Wasn't you that were supposed to do it ?
Reply
#8

Well have you seen me ask him ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Do you plan to ?
Reply
#10

Don't you think he would have read it by now?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

Do pigs wear tutus ?
Reply
#12

Have you ever seen them with one ...?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Why isn't this in HOF yet?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#14

What is going on in here?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

Do you want it there ?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

Nobody got question about the rules ?
Reply
#17

What rules?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#18

Am I the only person that thinks you all have lost your mind?
Reply
#19

Someone told me once you can't trust a person who answers a question with a question. Or something like that.
Reply
#20

PH are you an heretic ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)