Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Neither of those things really make sense.Your political commentary is barely kindergarten level.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't want to live in a country where people don't go broke when they get cancer.Its not like we have a military budget 3 times the size of the next 5 biggest countries in the world combined to pull money from.George Washington is rolling over in his grave.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I guess I don't understand how government or the free market works because I don't see private insurance companies not adapting to the current "law".I'm naive probably.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Who would have thought a Harvard constitutional lawyer would craft a law that would pass supreme court muster?I'm pretty sure I heard he's an idiot, right?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Maybe being in sales you don't understand how this hurts small businesses. The new taxes and IRS reporting will cost small businesses somewhere around $50 billion....
Our deficit will increase by $500 billion over the next 10 years.
Alot of doctors will abandon any kind of government sponsored insurance because of regulations.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It's always a good sign for your party if the side of a van is the best way to encapsulate your message.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hate?Where is that in my sentence?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't vote for a guy who's father wasnt born in the US, worships a strange god and won't release his tax records.I'm talking about the white guy.
[video=youtube;z78WSe2vex4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z78WSe2vex4#![/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Imagine if "Kenyan socialist" Barack Hussein Obama wouldn't release his tax records in order to be president of the United States of America.
[video=youtube;_EiRFB00gLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_EiRFB00gLM[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8 what did you get at Chick-fil-a yesterday?
See You In Toledo