Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I agree.I guess you then have to weigh who's at least on the right side of the issue with what they are pandering on.Who cares if gays can get married?Who spends time worrying about what gays are doing?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't think he need to say that to get elected.Most polls showing him winning enough states already.It was the right thing to do and good for him politically.He stuck it to Romney by forcing him into the religious nut box half your party resides in.Problem for him is most independents think those religious nuts are crazy and will vote opposite of them.Romney is being schooled right now.
The real question is why let these snake handlers run your party?Its killing Romney.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;2xxpd3Ye0zA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2xxpd3Ye0zA#![/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm assuming you have Cheyney as #1?I'm pretty sure Biden won't be considered a war criminal after his term is up.
You should also check into the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college when it comes to seeing who's up in the race for president.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
The same electoral college that had bush win his second term?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I love the faux outrage.Like you give a shit about those muslims in there.Totally not phony by you at all.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is there any doubt this guys a republican?
[video=youtube;czq_QIUQIRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czq_QIUQIRY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You're talking about all the americans lost in Iraq for no reason, right?Might as well be.Tough guys a pathetic.
See You In Toledo