Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Obama killed Osama ...

[video=youtube;ehYoIKTsiV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ehYoIKTsiV0[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

In the early years of his political career, Rick Perry began hosting fellow lawmakers, friends and supporters at his family's secluded West Texas hunting camp, a place known by the name painted in block letters across a large, flat rock standing upright at its gated entrance.


"Niggerhead," it read.



Mae Lou Yeldell, who is black and has lived in Haskell County for 70 years, recalled a gas station refusing to sell her father fuel when he drove the family through Throckmorton in the 1950s.


She said it was not uncommon in the 1950s and '60s for whites to greet blacks with, "Morning, nigger!" "I heard that so much it's like a broken record," said Yeldell, who had never heard of the hunting spot by the river. Racial attitudes here have shifted slowly.




http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arch...ad/246024/


Listen, I can't judge.We spent many a summer up on Jewnose lake water skiing.

This guy is actually in the running to be president.Awesome.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Classy group.Totally has your interests in small town america in mind I'm sure.

[video=youtube;vAWv9gV8Cxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAWv9gV8Cxo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

"Are you ready for some racial insensitivity!".

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201110030001

over under on how many Hank Jr. concerts 8's been to: 3.5

See You In Toledo
Reply

Funny what gets people worked up. I didn't care when the dixie chicks did it to bush.. don't care about it now.


My question.. Why is a country musician being asked about his political views?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Funny what gets people worked up. I didn't care when the dixie chicks did it to bush.. don't care about it now.


My question.. Why is a country musician being asked about his political views?

Because he went on a political tv show on a political tv station to promote himself?

Do you think its ok to compare Obama to Hitler?The Dixie chicks I think just called Bush dumb not compared him to the worst murderer in history.How is that the same as what your boy Hank jr did?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Say it with me 8....."Romney is clearly the best guy for the job.His socialized medicine plan is not like Obama's at all.".

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Because he went on a political tv show on a political tv station to promote himself?

Do you think its ok to compare Obama to Hitler?The Dixie chicks I think just called Bush dumb not compared him to the worst murderer in history.How is that the same as what your boy Hank jr did?

It was a poor comparison but he wasn't comparing Obama to Hitler.. He was comparing Obama being friendly with Boehner on the same level as Hitler being friendly with Netany....
Reply

I bet you'd like that to be the case.Why Hitler?Why is one guy a mass murderer and the other the president of Israel?I know you arent that dumb.If Obama hadn't been called a socialist, a marxist, not an american citizen etc..for the last two years maybe I could believe you.We all know what Hank Jr. was saying.Cut the bullshit.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Like I said.. don't care. Didn't care when the dixie chicks did it... didn't care when baldwin was blasting bush.. don't really care what actors/singers think.
Reply

Don't remember asking if you cared.I don't care if you care.Peddle your bullshit excuses elsewhere.You know whats being implied and you are fine with it.Shows character.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I see you are reaching to relate the two. Although I agree you should never equate anyone to Hitler.
Reply

Here's what I'm equating with Hank Jr:The consistent effort to cast Obama as Hitler, a non citizen, a socialist, a marxist or a muslim.I guess I'm reaching because nobodies been saying similar things to what Hank Jr. said, right?You are reaching pretending he didnt know what he's saying and how it would be heard.Do you think this will help or hurt his concert sales?I think we know the answer.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The bright spot in all this is you people will get what you deserve -i.e., a terrible presidential candidate that loses despite horrible unemployment.First it was Donald Trump(!) then crazy Michelle Bachmann then Perry and now somehow a pizza chain owner in Herman Cain.None of these people are serious candidates even in bizarro world but because theres no integrity or any value in honesty in the GOP they are or were frontrunners.Romney will win by default and your base being insane will not vote for him because of his heathen religion.Discrimination is fun until is costs you an election.The crazy will go up to 11 when he's reelected but at that point who fucking cares?

See You In Toledo
Reply

8 I will forever picture you as the bald white guy in the middle.He makes the same arguments about Hank Jr. that you do and gets smacked down.He tries to argue that the guys an entertainer like you did and its pointed out that this guy makes political endorsements and was on a political talk show so thats fucking bullshit.The classic part is when he tries to explain how people in the south feel to the black guy from south carolina like he's not southern.When he starts to realize he's making a fool of himself he falls back on "who cares, he apologized" and then its pointed out he never apologized for calling Obama the "enemy".At that point he breaks out the "I'm part Jewish" line of defense as if that has anything to do with defending asshole comments.You really should watch it.These are how your views are seen outside the bubble you live in.I doubt you'll really care but you should know you sound ridiculous.

[video=youtube;9qrW32t7cl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qrW32t7cl8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Hooray for free speech!
Reply

Nobody is saying he can't say what he wants.People are saying there are consequences for saying stupid shit.This logic of the south is fascinating and has a lot to do with why its at the bottom of the nation in education.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Try to read these charts without wanting to throw up.Corporate profits at record highs during a mini depression?Tax the top 5% the same rate as the people struggling at the bottom?Hell no according to the GOP.CEO's making 350% more than their average worker compared to 50% in 1985(aka the Reagan glory years).Tax the rich their fair share?Hell no according to the GOP.

[Image: ceo-pay-is-now-350x-the-average-workers-...0-1985.jpg]


http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall...11-10?op=1

See You In Toledo
Reply

and their "fair share" is how much more than others'?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:and their "fair share" is how much more than others'?

Fair share as the same tax rate as the bottom 20%, 8.Or to put it another way, the same tax rate the rich paid during the Reagan years.Not too much to ask is it?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)