Read this if you dare.Its why Obama will win reelection.The debt crisis proved to the middle or undecided that the GOP is not a serious party you can trust with your livelihood.
I really haven't paid any attention to any of them. I'm hoping Obama wins reelection and we get 4 more years of "Its George Bush's fault", "Your premiums are going up", and lets not forget "The economy is getting worse and jobs are scarce"
Anhil8tor Wrote:I really haven't paid any attention to any of them. I'm hoping Obama wins reelection and we get 4 more years of "Its George Bush's fault", "Your premiums are going up", and lets not forget "The economy is getting worse and jobs are scarce"
Which of those last two quotes isnt directly tied to the first and absolutely 100% true?I'd sit this election out too if I was you.Why embarrass yourself again.
Here's why the country is fucked up.We let these people elect their leader who thinks like them.State sanctioned murder?Hooray!Truly frightening.
[video=youtube;MZlDF9VCbrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MZlDF9VCbrg#![/video]
I don't.Does it stop any future crimes?Nope.Do innocent people get killed?Yup.It ends up being more expensive then housing them for the rest of their life so what besides blood thirsty vengeance is the point?Judging by the cheers in that video that may be the only point.
While these are two examples.. I can find many more. In my opinion these people should be spared nothing.
As far as Obama hitting it out of the park... I could have predicted you'd have said that. The good news is if they pass his job bill and it fails... he can blame bush.
I don't need to read those links to know people do horrific unspeakable things to other people.My question back to you is what does killing them accomplish besides putting ourselves on the same level as a murderer?Does it prevent future murders?Is it fiscally responsible since it cost more to put people to death?If we put one innocent person to death isnt that basically state sanctioned murder and how can you justify a system that could potentially pluck you off the street and put you down like a dog?What besides vengeance which your lord Jesus Christ preached against is accomplished here with this flawed system?
BIRD33 Wrote:8 are you for or against the proposed jobs bill?Keep in mind it will be paid for by your parties precious spending cuts.
Whats the difference between this one and his 2009 $787 billion proposal? Unemployment at the time oh his last proposal was around 25%... Care to guess what its at now just 2 years after?
Anhil8tor Wrote:Whats the difference between this one and his 2009 $787 billion proposal? Unemployment at the time oh his last proposal was around 25%... Care to guess what its at now just 2 years after?
I know you desperately want to frame this as "how come Obama doesnt lower the unemployment rate" like people are stupid enough to believe its as easy as just saying "jobs for everyone".Why is the economy in this state again?What wars are we still paying for again?I know you know this and its painful to live with the mistakes you made but I'm here for you even during these childish delusions.
What would be the unemployment rate if we didnt do the first round of stimulus and if we let the auto industry fail?Both ideas were not supported by the GOP.Imagine saying "fuck the auto industry in the US".Real americans, yo.
Since the economy began to falter in 2007, Congress has passed what amounts to three stimulus bills -- a bipartisan $158 billion package of tax cuts signed by President George W. Bush in early 2008, a $787 billion bill pushed by President Obama as he took office in 2009 in the wake of the financial system's collapse, and a tax cut and unemployment fund extension agreement reached by Mr. Obama and Congressional Republicans in December 2010.
While Republicans have derided the 2009 stimulus as a failure, the consensus among economists is that it helped stave off deeper job losses and supported a modest recovery.
Here's what creates jobs in my neck of the woods or at least helps mitigate the losses.
After Republicans took control of the House in January 2011 after their big midterm victories, the debate in Washington focused on spending cuts, not stimulus. But with economic growth stalling in the late summer of 2011, unemployment still stubbornly high and the risk of a "double dip'' recession rising, Mr. Obama went before Congress in September to push for a $447 billion package of tax cuts and new government spending.
The centerpiece of the bill, known as the American Jobs Act, is an extension and expansion of the cut in payroll taxes, worth $240 billion, under which the tax paid by employees would be cut in half through 2012. Smaller businesses would also get a cut in their payroll taxes, as well as a tax holiday for hiring new employees. The plan also provides $140 billion for modernizing schools and repairing roads and bridges — spending that Mr. Obama portrayed as critical to maintaining America’s competitiveness.
I beg you to find a new source of info besides fox news, radio talk shows or your(and mine) crazy uncle's emails who hasnt a fucking clue.
This is where you chime in "we don't have the money for this!" and I say "shut the fuck up, you supported what put us in this hole so you have no credibility on what will fix it".These are the consequences of supporting bad decisions.
Anyway to figure it out so we'd have some hard fictitious numbers to debate?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11471[/ATTACH]
I've heard estimates of between 10 and 11%.We can agree it would be higher than today, correct?So wheres the credit to Obama on that and the blame to the party you back?You will act like this was no big deal.Whatever.
That sign looks pathetic for a lawmaker to show off.It should just read "I'm a whore".