Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
and yeah, you are right about the last two. i forgot the hole i saw them playing was in the playoff. I missed the very end of the PGA and only caught up to it when they were already in the playoff on the last hole. I was thinking that was the 18th for them.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
have fun on your vacation, tweety
be sure to post you "fisherman's tales" about how well you shot
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
78 yesterday.37 on the front.I'm playing fucking great.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
par three course, amirite??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
Do you know what Tiger's dad told him?
Concentrate on golf son and fuck everything else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Tyreke Evans
[video=youtube;bOX88oyGvk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOX88oyGvk4&feature=player_embedded[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
One of these will win the Masters
Mickleson
Tom Watson
Bubba Watson
Angel Cabrera
Nick Watney
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Kevin Na gets a 16 on one hole.This is awesome.I've done this before.
[video=youtube;aWTXoNzuk8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aWTXoNzuk8c[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Snarg is too busy negotiating his freedom with promises of oral sex to his mexican cartel captors to know who won.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
i'll be playing this wednesday
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Imagine being trapped for 4 hours with who.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
How many times do you think he'll say...
This week on the forum...
This week at useless...
This week at CF...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Heres how you permanently fuck up your swing.
[video=youtube;w9phhYoTD2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w9phhYoTD2g[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Tiger Woods is done dollar, yo.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Woods body is all kinds of busted up. I wonder if that has anything to do with his wreck and all that? How fitting would it be.