Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie/phantom?

He was too busy entering your anus.hi yo./

See You In Toledo
Reply

^^^^^^^

the cornerstone of this place.
Reply

<-------Rock of Gibraltar

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:She lied when she said she was on her second nic here.What say you now?


I wouldn't count accounts that the mods fucked up so that Banana and Leu's love letters didn't get posted either if I was saying how many nics I've had.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Gold.

James, I can't imagine any better evidence then this in your divorce proceedings.

See You In Toledo
Reply

No doubt.

Liability is up to 95%. I'm running out of room for all the screenshots. I'm just waiting for someone to actually post the letters for my coup d'grace.

Nut up, Phantom.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

It was my understanding that Jimmy already knew about most of it and I'm not really telling him anything. Although it might be different actually reading the love letters than just knowing they exist.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

I did not know love letters existed. I am intrigued. Trust me when I say the contents of said letters are of great interest to me.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:I did not know love letters existed. I am intrigued. Trust me when I say the contents of said letters are of great interest to me.


Well talk somebody into unfucking up the Pink account.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

What does the Pink account have to do with anything?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:What does the Pink account have to do with anything?

It's my understanding they are stored in the PMs.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Don't see that happening then. These are Banana's people.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:Don't see that happening then. These are Banana's people.


Yeah and now they have the Blondie account screwed up and password changed.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

I just hope my wife never finds out about these boards.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

So wait a minute? Blondie owned the "Pink" account?

so how would love letters between Banana and Leo get into that account? I'm not reading a bunch of bullshit threads so just give me the answer here. Thanks.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So wait a minute? Blondie owned the "Pink" account?

so how would love letters between Banana and Leo get into that account? I'm not reading a bunch of bullshit threads so just give me the answer here. Thanks.

They used to be friends and shared things with each other apparently. Until banana started posting PMs and then blondie said she could post some PMs and then the banana account got fucked with.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:They used to be friends and shared things with each other apparently. Until banana started posting PMs and then blondie said she could post some PMs and then the banana account got fucked with.

:loool: yeah because blondie and banana were HUGE friends. i love how you are versed in the history of this board, but in fact dont know a fucking thing.
Reply

phantom Wrote:They used to be friends and shared things with each other apparently. Until banana started posting PMs and then blondie said she could post some PMs and then the banana account got fucked with.

So wait. You are under the impression that Banana and Blondie became such good friends that Banana forwarded her pm's that were love letters between Banana and Leo?

Seriously?
Reply

It really is awesome and we all should thank the lord guys like Phantom exist.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So wait. You are under the impression that Banana and Blondie became such good friends that Banana forwarded her pm's that were love letters between Banana and Leo?

Seriously?

Yep. Do you have a better explanation for Banana's departure?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)