Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey Phantom

Where does Blondie post now? I want to go re-new my relationship with her.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK

gat

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive

What is this?

Provide a link, asshole.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

-SPorK

She doesn't have much time for posting anymore.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

just enough time to make signs up for internet posters though.So fucking lame its hysterical.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:just enough time to make signs up for internet posters though.So fucking lame its hysterical.

whats this all about?

BIRD33 Wrote:just enough time to make signs up for internet posters though.So fucking lame its hysterical.

I realize that writing a sentence and working a camera would take up most of your day, Bird, but for most people it's not a major task.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

phantom Wrote:I realize that writing a sentence and working a camera would take up most of your day, Bird, but for most people it's not a major task.

its the thought that counts, friend.

phantom Wrote:She doesn't have much time for posting anymore.

That's not what I asked you, retard. And how the fuck would you know what she has or doesn't have time for. Let go of her panties and do as you're told, retard.

-SporK

-SPorK

SporK Wrote:That's not what I asked you, retard. And how the fuck would you know what she has or doesn't have time for. Let go of her panties and do as you're told, retard.

-SporK

I know her better than most and I'm thankful for that. Smile

Why would I do anything you ask? You're an idiot and broke.

phantom Wrote:I know her better than most and I'm thankful for that. Smile

Why would I do anything you ask? You're an idiot and broke.

What the fuck are you talking about? Pay attention, idiot.

Where does Blondie post? Link the forum.

Do not say or do anything else. This is not difficult.

-SporK

-SPorK

god damn dude, this was 2 weeks ago. just because its still on the front page it doesnt mean its a green light to bump the fucking thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by phantom
06-18-2010, 05:49 PM