Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Message from Blondie

She still can't log in and she's not going to make another name. She said that she gave Wooly her login information for Pink some time ago. He couldn't figure out how to fix it then, but if he thinks he knows so much now maybe he could fix it and she would try logining in with it.

She is far from depressed. In fact dealing with internet retards is probably not high on her list of priorities. She's paying cash for things almost daily that would take most people 5 or 6 years to pay for. Her lifestyle has changed drastically.

Let me just add it's great to be her friend. Smile

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

hooray for deaths in teh family!

i don't have the keys to Pink. as we've all said before, the Blondie nic hasn't been fucked with. i'd post a screen shot of the mod panel, but i don't give a fuck.

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:hooray for deaths in teh family!

i don't have the keys to Pink. as we've all said before, the Blondie nic hasn't been fucked with. i'd post a screen shot of the mod panel, but i don't give a fuck.

You had the password to Pink and couldn't find anything wrong with it.

What makes you think you know anymore now?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

I know what was wrong with the Pink nic, and the Blondie nic does not currently suffer from the same affliction.

Well can you fix Pink?

No.

I can see why they made you a mod here.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

Mods diagnose, admins fix.

WoolyGoat Wrote:Mods stir up shit, admins fuck with your account.

ftfy

Please tell her I miss her and hope she comes back soon. Thanks.

minorthreat Wrote:Please tell her I miss her and hope she comes back soon. Thanks.

That's probably the truth disguised as sarcasm.

I think that phantoms computer illiterate ways have been contagious.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

WoolyGoat Wrote:I know what was wrong with the Pink nic, and the Blondie nic does not currently suffer from the same affliction.

So for the first time somebody is admitting that the Pink account was fucked with.

I don't know why the blondie account won't work.

The Pink account I understand.

Back when banana was posting PMs and thought it was so funny she got the Pink account locked so that Blondie couldn't get to the Leu / Banana love letters. But maybe she saved them afterall.

That's the reason for all the blondie pile on. It's because Banana left because she didn't want it known how much in love she was with Leu.

Do you have any idea what a piece of shit you're being, phantom? You're trying to fuck with people's real lives because you think it will earn you points with that psychotic e-slut. Has it ever occurred to you what would happen if anybody could send similar messages to Blondie's husband? You're both fast to throw out the internet affair having whore insults, but it's only because Mr. Blondie doesn't post here. Your babe has fallen madly in love with LFC, Saul T. Nuts, Vitamin E, and who knows the fuck else. Not to mention the scores she's had phone sex with. The only reason she hasn't been busted out by one of them is because she holds equally incriminating shit over their heads.
I know you're not really concerned about any of that because unlike those fine, upstanding gentlemen, you don't have a wife. But trust in the fact that you look more pathetic than any of them ever did.

It's perfectly ok to say anything here about blondie, but when it's about banana having an affair with leu and maybe somebody else, you all start a pile on to try to get rid of blondie. Poor little banana had to stop posting so we'll take it out on blondie. Well maybe she can post again now and you'll all be happy.

Bunch of hypocrites.

I wonder how much happier blondie's husband would be if she did the same as banana and just decided to take a break.

phantom Wrote:She still can't log in and she's not going to make another name. She said that she gave Wooly her login information for Pink some time ago. He couldn't figure out how to fix it then, but if he thinks he knows so much now maybe he could fix it and she would try logining in with it.

She is far from depressed. In fact dealing with internet retards is probably not high on her list of priorities. She's paying cash for things almost daily that would take most people 5 or 6 years to pay for. Her lifestyle has changed drastically.

Let me just add it's great to be her friend. Smile

#1 This is totally the words of a poor sketchily employed loser who puts things in terms of how many months on layaway it will take to buy something at walmart.Fucking hilarious.If I was almost 50 and like this I'd kill myself.

#2 Phantom why has her lifestyle changed drastically?Her fucking mother died.You are acting like she's hit the lottery.What a piece of shit both of you are.

See You In Toledo

I'm glad goat is here to fix it.

lolz. Wrote:Do you have any idea what a piece of shit you're being, phantom? You're trying to fuck with people's real lives because you think it will earn you points with that psychotic e-slut.

BIRD33 Wrote:#2 Phantom why has her lifestyle changed drastically?Her fucking mother died.You are acting like she's hit the lottery. What a piece of shit both of you are.

After what I've been witnessing from Dumb and Dumber over the last year and a half or more, I think "piece of shit" is far, far too kind of a description for either of those two wastes of human flesh.

Shut the fuck up you idiot.You two are twins.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
09-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by phantom
06-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Blondie