07-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeaa.
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
WoolyGoat Wrote:vocab alert!!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:I was sitting on a thesaurus to be able to reach the keyboard.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
phantom Wrote:Every time somebody says she lied about something it turns out they lied and she usually has proof.
phantom Wrote:She told me and I believe her.
phantom Wrote:She's not reading it. She's still on a beach.
CT280 Wrote:yet she runs a thread at cf yesterday? shes reading everything here you fucking retard.
BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe you just can't get this place at the beach?Like an AM radio station or something.Have a little faith.
CT280 Wrote:i tried to make a few posts from the white sand beach in cancun and couldnt do it. so i just kept drinking and looking at sweet asses.