Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie/phantom?
#61

imma gonna guess i weigh less than you general custer...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#62

spunky Wrote:imma gonna guess i weigh less than you general custer...

I don't know about that but you're probably about 6 inches shorter.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#63

Oooookay, so blondie doesn't really post here anymore and phantom is her e-man/cunt licker? I'm confused and really don't care anyway. Just tryin to catch up!
Reply
#64

P-hazey Wrote:Oooookay, so blondie doesn't really post here anymore and phantom is her e-man/cunt licker? I'm confused and really don't care anyway. Just tryin to catch up!

25 posts. Looks like you have a long history to catch up with.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#65

phantom, history, here, lol...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#66

phantom Wrote:25 posts. Looks like you have a long history to catch up with.

get a clue, dude.


apparently your internet sleuthing skills have a hole.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#67

WoolyGoat Wrote:get a clue, dude.


apparently your internet sleuthing skills have a hole.


I don't really give a shit. I think of all of you as one person.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#68

phantom Wrote:Like if blondie posted 4000 times about how long and beautiful her flaxen hair was you guys wouldn't think it was hilarious. :lool::lool::lool:

If it was at a forum about hair now, it would be quite normal.

I used to post on a site about newts. Guess what we posted about? NEWTS!

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#69

Father Juan Wrote:If it was at a forum about hair now, it would be quite normal.

I used to post on a site about newts. Guess what we posted about? NEWTS!

But Mr. Gingrich is interesting.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#70

Is this day 25 or 26 of Blondie abandoning Phantom?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

last activity june 18
do the math yourself

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#72

ph saying the words "cunt licker" got me hard.
Reply
#73

Father Juan Wrote:Actually I probably have that many posts on various wrestling boards. They're called special interest boards and they're far more common and far more commercially viable than common interest boards.

Honestly, you make yourself look foolish with posts like these.

Special interest boards are great.
Reply
#74

Boy I sure hope phantom never finds out about my posts on the sex change support group site!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#75

squirt Wrote:Special interest boards are great.

What about stupid mundane interest boards.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#76

I'm going to start a board about how to shave the hair between your eyebrows.

Unibrows everywhere will flock to the board.

No more will they have to live in shame and be afraid to ask how to join the ranks of the dual eyebrowed people.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#77

CT280 Wrote:ph saying the words "cunt licker" got me hard.


link pealse

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#78

What did happen to Blondie?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#79

Jimmy Wrote:What did happen to Blondie?

Livin' the american dream, dude.Her mom's died and she got a sweet inheritance.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

im pretty sure she has offered lee big cash to buy this place already.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)