05-14-2010, 02:00 AM
if he's the butt. I'm out.
suzy Wrote:Hi MT,!
since when did squirt soldiers? -> I will be one hoorah.
since when does Christy have a fanclub?
I been gone along time.
suzy Wrote:Thanks for the clarification UW.
MT, thanks for asking things are just dandy. You?
suzy Wrote:Is Christy the drunk one or the tennis one? I forget.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
minorthreat Wrote:Hey suzy. Hope things are well.
Christy has a fanclub of mostly pathetic men in their 40's these days. They laugh and cry on the phone daily. Share internet secrets and send each other boob shots. You should read about it. I think we have about 2 or 3 pages full of it here. It's pretty fucking beautiful.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
minorthreat Wrote:Ok. Can't really complain. I still do sometimes though.
suzy Wrote:complaining relieves stress. complain away.
Phantom, no I do believe they are different.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
phantom Wrote:The tennis player is an alcoholic. Blondie quit drinking.
suzy Wrote:Is Christy the drunk one or the tennis one? I forget.
phantom Wrote:Still mad that you couldn't develop a following sending out that pathetic wanker video?
minorthreat Wrote:Follow along tard. Blondie has you so love struck you have no idea who you are even addressing anymore.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
phantom Wrote:I keep getting you too idiots mixed up. I'll try to remember.
Big head -- little penis
UnderWhelmed Wrote:drunk.
the tennis one is too old for the internet now.