Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

blondie

how do you feel about a) your friend flumper, who you "have nothing but love for", leaking the fact that you have lived up to your name of psycho internet whore by sending your tits to everyone and anyone and b) watching your newest internet love, phantom douche, get absolutely anihilated here today? that was really embarrassing for you, and i dont blame you for not logging in today. holy fuck.

Prediction: She will not address any of what you said though silently stew about it and grow very angry.She will talk about how she is some kind of celebrity that we all follow.She will be right if that celebrity is of the Lindsey Lohan train wreck variety.

See You In Toledo

im hoping to get the dancing monkey thing, to be 100% real here.

CT mad!! :lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]

Can you even see threads started by people on your ignore list?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

WoolyGoat Wrote:CT mad!! :lool:

omg. I may or may not have laughed.

JCW Wrote:Can you even see threads started by people on your ignore list?!

Yes, in the main listing. You just can't see the content with the scroll-over or if you open the thread.

Place your bets now as to how many posts she will make in this thread before commenting on CT's cock.

Point of order: is it creepy to save cock vids for 5 years? I may have some files to delete.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]

Father Juan Wrote:Point of order: is it creepy to save cock vids for 5 years? I may have some files to delete.

Touche'.

I saw part of the ct cock video but got scared that Chris Hansen might walk in on me and that's the last thing i needed.

i dont even save them for that long.

lets just chalk this up as a bad day for blondie, everyone. alright?

I figured Flumper was just trying to get me riled up and think that's he's seen more than me. She certainly never offered me anything.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Doesnt admitting that Flumper seeing more then you would rile you up speak volumes?

See You In Toledo

Father Juan Wrote:Point of order: is it creepy to save cock vids for 5 years? I may have some files to delete.

It was an old email account she doesn't really use anymore.

She sent it out to a few of you not knowing that it didn't work. That's because she didn't even look at it first. She saw it once and evidently wasn't interested. I was the one that found a site where it would work.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

BIRD33 Wrote:Doesnt admitting that Flumper seeing more then you would rile you up speak volumes?

I didn't say it did. I said he thought it would. Is English your first language?

phantom Wrote:It was an old email account she doesn't really use anymore.

She sent it out to a few of you not knowing that it didn't work. That's because she didn't even look at it first. She saw it once and evidently wasn't interested. I was the one that found a site where it would work.

You're worried about my english skills?They are so good I make you run away when I ask a question.Look at the garbage you spit out above.

Did anyone even ask this question?I'm starting to doubt you ever graduated high school.Seriously where did this answer come from.Nobody ever remotely asked a question that needed this answer.That guy just made a lame joke and you interpreted it how?Can you read at higher then a 3rd grade level?SRO.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:You're worried about my english skills?They are so good I make you run away when I ask a question.Look at the garbage you spit out above.

Did anyone even ask this question?I'm starting to doubt you ever graduated high school.Seriously where did this answer come from.Nobody ever remotely asked a question that needed this answer.That guy just made a lame joke and you interpreted it how?Can you read at higher then a 3rd grade level?SRO.

Coming from somebody that doesn't have the sense to space after a period that really hurts.

No you do.

(Am I doing this right?)

See You In Toledo

I'm workin on my stuff. Sad

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by phantom
06-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Blondie