Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

who is running this blondie troll?

I'm not convinced.

You tried to get this idea moving at X several months ago as well. It didn't take.

obviously not me, or i would have forgotten to login to the right account by now and blown it.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:obviously not me, or i would have forgotten to login to the right account by now and blown it.

You mean you're also BIAB?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

squirt Wrote:You tried to get this idea moving at X several months ago as well. It didn't take.

you have a great e-memory. I don't remember what I did or said last week.

also. if anyone comes across a sane women on the internet, let me know. I gotta see that.

UnderWhelmed Wrote:you have a great e-memory. I don't remember what I did or said last week.

She remembered a guy that came to X from UJ. He'd posted around 20 times in 2 years and she remembered his UJ name.

He joined a month after blondie was banned and within no time had a sig making fun of her.

The woman has an amazing memory.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

phantom Wrote:She remembered a guy that came to X from UJ. He'd posted around 20 times in 2 years and she remembered his UJ name.

He joined a month after blondie was banned and within no time had a sig making fun of her.

The woman has an amazing memory.

You are still pathetic.

His name was Washedout or something like that. One of squirt's little soldiers. He left after I was banned. His job complete.

I don't care phantom.

UnderWhelmed Wrote:I don't care phantom.

It doesn't matter. He will let you know. Then Blondie will show up later and go into more detail about it. Been like that for about 2 months here.

UnderWhelmed Wrote:I don't care phantom.

Once again I must say that when you care enough to post that you don't care it shows you care and I love you for it.

maybe I missed it or something but christy's posting never used to be this bad. I'm not talking about the content per say. it's just terrible posting. anyone else notice that.

phantom Wrote:Once again I must say that when you care enough to post that you don't care it shows you care and I love you for it.

once again?

Protip: stop pretending that you know shit. it makes you look retarded.

UnderWhelmed Wrote:maybe I missed it or something but christy's posting never used to be this bad. I'm not talking about the content per say. it's just terrible posting. anyone else notice that.

its come down to about 25 words that just keep getting put in different order.

UnderWhelmed Wrote:maybe I missed it or something but christy's posting never used to be this bad. I'm not talking about the content per say. it's just terrible posting. anyone else notice that.

Like I said....2 months. It is really her too. Surely you've seen her in pre-melt mode before? Posting 3 times in a row, jumping from thread to thread, posting people's pictures, whining in PM to everyone. She does this when the ones she asks for help from ignore her or don't want anything to do with her plans. It's fucking stupid and she is played out and boring.

cue phantom....

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:its come down to about 25 words that just keep getting put in different order.

you never fail to make me smile. I mean that in the least homosexual way possible.

minorthreat Wrote:Like I said....2 months. It is really her too. Surely you've seen her in pre-melt mode before? Posting 3 times in a row, jumping from thread to thread, posting people's pictures, whining in PM to everyone. She does this when the ones she asks for help from ignore her or don't want anything to do with her plans. It's fucking stupid and she is played out and boring.

cue phantom....

lol

ya, I've seen it once or twice.

Hi MT,!
since when did squirt soldiers? -> I will be one hoorah.
since when does Christy have a fanclub?
I been gone along time.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

UnderWhelmed Wrote:you never fail to make me smile. I mean that in the least homosexual way possible.

I use BIRD33 for all my buttsex requests. so if that's a deal breaker, let me know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by phantom
06-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM