Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

BIRD33 Wrote:What are you paying for rooms?

$69 Friday night, $89 Saturday.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:$69 Friday night, $89 Saturday.


Thats pretty good for the week of the superbowl.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats pretty good for the week of the superbowl.

I guess it started out as more, but the guy that booked called them on Monday and jewed them down.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

He should its dead out there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Paddy Wrote:I guess it started out as more, but the guy that booked called them on Monday and jewed them down.

Racist. Reported!



ETA: Got it!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

Since his "jewwing" ended up being a positive for his group isnt that a kind of good racist slur?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:Since his "jewwing" ended up being a positive for his group isnt that a kind of good racist slur?

Kind of like

"that nigger has a big cock" ?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Yes and a truer sentence was never written.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

$250 up on the tables.

$100 on the over in the Superbowl..

It's quiet there, relatively speaking.

And I may not go out again for a month.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

Casino's are going to take a huge hit.

Was it deserted dead or just not as busy as usual?

Did you get to that new one I think Wynn just opened?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Casino's are going to take a huge hit.

Was it deserted dead or just not as busy as usual?

Did you get to that new one I think Wynn just opened?


It wasn't deserted dead, but walking around the sidewalks weren't packed, especially for the weekend that was in it.

Encore I think. No, stayed mostly on the south end of the strip.

That City Center they're building where the old Boardwalk used to be is going to be ridiculous.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#32

Paddy Wrote:It wasn't deserted dead, but walking around the sidewalks weren't packed, especially for the weekend that was in it.

Encore I think. No, stayed mostly on the south end of the strip.

That City Center they're building where the old Boardwalk used to be is going to be ridiculous.

We stared at it for more than 20 minutes in total and still couldn't wrap our minds around the enormity of it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

The worst thing about Vegas are the herds of Californians.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#34

Is that what they are?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Fuck Vegas
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Las Vegas
Blondie
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Last Post by lookout below
07-27-2006, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)