Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vegas Adventures
#1

Here's a snippet:

Spork decided to make like the comercial says and assume a new identity for vegas - Spork become an adolecent gynecologist.

"What do you do for a living?"
"Me? Oh, I dig around inside teenage females."
"What?!!"
"Relax. Adolescent gynecology has it's advtanages."
"You're disgusting!"

Some people were amused, most weren't. Some just flat out left our table but it did get Spork laid.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

It must have been hard up for cash

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#3

Doesnt adolescents start at like 12?"Hey I'm the cool guy molesting kids, arent I hilarious!".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Doesnt adolescents start at like 12?"Hey I'm the cool guy molesting kids, arent I hilarious!".

Yeah. I enjoyed it. A lot.

I even tried to give out hand written business cards.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:but it did get Spork laid.


Someone was actually turned on by that line?

Confusedcratch:
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:Someone was actually turned on by that line?

Confusedcratch:

I found my way into a low limit hold'em game with two cute sluts - one playing, one watching. MK decided to tell everyone at the table that he was psychic and could guess people's occupation. Naturally, he only got mine right. I immdiately offered free examinations to both of the cute sluts. At first they refused on account of them both being of age, but I made an exception.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Fuck Vegas
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Las Vegas
Blondie
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)