06-17-2008, 04:40 AM
Javon Walker found unconcious in vegas...
06-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Anhil8tor Wrote:http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/16624503/d...06162008#-
When will players learn they are targets?
Targets of what?
"According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Norm Clarke, Walker was seen Saturday night at Tryst at the Wynn spraying the crowd with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon Rose champagne he ordered."
I bet he passed out and shit himself after drinking to much.
See You In Toledo
06-17-2008, 03:03 PM
targets to people thinking they can get a quick dollar....
more than likely someone in the crowd saw him and figured they could roll him and take his cash and jewelry...
more than likely someone in the crowd saw him and figured they could roll him and take his cash and jewelry...
06-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Raiders get all the best guys.
06-17-2008, 07:03 PM
I read he sprayed champagne the night he was with the Bronco's player who got killed in the drive by.You'd think you'd stop doing that after it pissed someone off so much they killed your friend.
He spent 30 g's at the clubs in two nights in vegas.Guys a dumbass.
He spent 30 g's at the clubs in two nights in vegas.Guys a dumbass.
See You In Toledo
06-17-2008, 11:53 PM
hey bird I have a question...
I really busted my ass in my yard cleaning up and stuff this weekend... if I were to say to chef... "Man I worked like a slave in my yard this weekend"
would he be offended?
I really busted my ass in my yard cleaning up and stuff this weekend... if I were to say to chef... "Man I worked like a slave in my yard this weekend"
would he be offended?
06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:hey bird I have a question...
I really busted my ass in my yard cleaning up and stuff this weekend... if I were to say to chef... "Man I worked like a slave in my yard this weekend"
would he be offended?
I'd hope so.If you said my wife treats me like a slave then no.
See You In Toledo
06-18-2008, 03:52 PM
i laffed the other day on the radio someone was talking about tiger woods and said
"I noticed he won a white baby after the playoff hole"
funny shit
"I noticed he won a white baby after the playoff hole"
funny shit
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

