Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Spork + Vegas
#1

They don't know what's coming.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Will you be going to vagas for the shoe convention or the coin and stamp collectors convention?
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:Will you be going to vagas for the shoe convention or the coin and stamp collectors convention?

I would think the Anal stretchmarks convention.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:I would think the Anal stretchmarks convention.

I guess he's waiting to post in the ghey stories thread untill after he gets back.
Reply
#5

Stamps.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

I hope your mom packed enough clothes for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

If you take enough money even YOU can lose your virginity.
Reply
#8

Thank Congress for forcing you to gamble outside of your Mom's basement.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 02:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)