Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

I'll be there the SuperBowl weekend.

Staying at Planet Hollywood.

I will be on my way back during the game, so I'll miss Jennifer Hudson and The Boss.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Say hi from me ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

take me with!
Reply
#4

why will you be there in the 1st place?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:why will you be there in the 1st place?

I have 3 buddies from high school living in the US. We went to Philly the year before last, and Miami last year. One guy is moving back to Ireland, so we're doing a last trip. It's a terrible idea.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

pineschic Wrote:take me with!

Think you and your Rascal power chair would be able to keep up?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

to bad I didnt know ya last year, we coulda painted the town red. good luck in Vegas and careful in those brothels.

ps. I hear their given away free $50.00 gas cards with every $300.00 purchase.
Reply
#8

Put 100 bucks on Antonio Nogeira for me.

no, wait... he got KO'D by Frank Mir. yeah I remember now, that was last month.
Reply
#9

I can always use a gas card.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Whats the point if you are flying back during the super bowl?Don't you want to bet on the game and collect while there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats the point if you are flying back during the super bowl?Don't you want to bet on the game and collect while there?

The SuperBowl isn't the point of the trip. I like the football, but the other 3 are soccer heads and couldn't give a flying fuck about a big Pennsylvania match-up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

The airport will be deserted on the way out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

What are you paying for rooms?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

No idea, the one guy is using credit card points to cover them. I haven't stayed there before and haven't been in it since it used to be the Aladdin.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

I read you can get rooms for close to a hundred bucks a night at the wynn and $15 at the shitty hotels because its so dead.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:The SuperBowl isn't the point of the trip. I like the football, but the other 3 are soccer heads and couldn't give a flying fuck about a big Pennsylvania match-up.

well you could still watch US indoor soccer matches...
...

..

:lool:

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#17

Vegas is awesome. Last time my wife and I were there we stayed at NY/NY
Reply
#18

I've stayed there. The rooms and restaurants are good but the gambling floor blows.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

NY NY is a weird place.I got laid by picking up a chick in the piano bar.

Other than that I'm not a huge fan of the decor.Not crappy but a little tacky.The gambling floor does suck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I'll be getting into town around noon tomorrow if you fancy the drive Blondie.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Fuck Vegas
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Las Vegas
Blondie
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Last Post by lookout below
07-27-2006, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)