Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

has anyone seen Tribal?
#1

I've got something for him...



























[Image: 20081021__BRONCOS_PATRIOTS_JL1158~p1.jpg]

[Image: 20081020_083921_sp20broncos2.jpg]

[Image: 20081020__20081021_C01_SP21FBNBRONX~p1.JPG]

[Image: 11__1224591868_9365.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

did I do that right?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Tribal was last seen shining cockheads for bus fare at Highland and Main. Thanks.
Reply
#4

When did he give up turning tricks in Lo-Do?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

more?
Reply
#6

Please change your avatar to the celtics atlantic division title banner to make it complete.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

bump



gotta make sure the faggot sees this.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:bump



gotta make sure the faggot sees this.

at least one of them have already posted in this thread

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#9

TD seemed to have missed this during his brief visit.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I would like to hear Tribal's view on the Iverson deal.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

He'll get back to you if they make it to the title game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Detroit Pistons are the best professional franchise in all of sports.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

*In Detroit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:*In Detroit.

Not including the Red Wings.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

They are better than the WNBA franchise we can all agree on.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by quint
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Tribal
Banana
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)