Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yo Tribal
#1

You and CT should come to scrappy and beat the fuck outta our weather fag Sven Sundgaard. Dude is about to lose his shit because we MAY get 6-12 inches of snow this weekend.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

its 73 and sunny here today..

damn global warming
Reply
#3

Global warming is not global.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

6-12 in Scrappy? Say it aint so!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Tribal Dragon Wrote:6-12 in Scrappy? Say it aint so!
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
"it aint so"

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:its 73 and sunny here today..

damn global warming
You're one of those retards? I expected more from you.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You're one of those retards? I expected more from you.
Why?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

We broke 40 degrees yesterday. I'll have my shorts on this weekend.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

We are in a period of global cooling right now. FYI.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by quint
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Tribal
Banana
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)