Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tribal
#1

Your hockey team sucks this year. Discuss.
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:I'm really a hockey retard. If they are not Canadian, I'm clueless.
???

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:???

The Avalanche used to be Canadian.
Reply
#4

Avalanche take 2 of 3 vs. Flams.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Jimmy Wrote:Avalanche take 2 of 3 vs. Flams.

Well duh. We can't beat shit teams. We suck against shit teams.
Reply
#6

I caught a glimpse of a hockey game on OLN, I quickly changed the channel.
Reply
#7

YOU bought me Phoenix ducats.

Thanks?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

nicthaninja Wrote:I caught a glimpse of a hockey game on OLN, I quickly changed the channel.

Some people are men. You're just male.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Jimmy Wrote:YOU bought me Phoenix ducats.

Thanks?

*I* wanted to see Gretzky. Wink

We beat them last time.
Reply
#10

the championship started ? I mean no strike and stuff ?
Reply
#11

Chelsea's gonna take it all?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Jimmy Wrote:Chelsea's gonna take it all?

[Image: chelsea-handler-apr20-7.jpg]

so it seems
Reply
#13

Time to rebuild. It was a good run.

They've been in the playoffs every year since they got here, and have won 2 cups during that time. We've been pretty spoiled with them, so it doesn't really hurt that bad.

What hurts is losing Broncos left and right.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Time to rebuild. It was a good run.

They've been in the playoffs every year since they got here, and have won 2 cups during that time. We've been pretty spoiled with them, so it doesn't really hurt that bad.

What hurts is losing Broncos left and right.
Why do you have to do it?Oh I get it. Very interesting.What do you really want to ask me?
And then what happened?That's not something I get asked all the time.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Wild Vs Flames Wednesday night!

Sig Bets?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Wild Vs Flames Wednesday night!

Sig Bets?

Ohhhh......yeah. Sure. Start thinking E. I bet you win this one....av bets on that bet?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by quint
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)