Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tribal Dragon
#1

Hey Dude Wild at Colonrado tonight.

Bet?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

How did this work out for you Vit E?
Reply
#3

Same as always.

I was thinking about saying

Quote:RUNNED!!!

'BODE

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

If they make the stanley cup I might go to the game

Sin,
TD
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:If they make the stanley cup I might go to the game

Sin,
TD
Go back to molesting your sister. You don't even know what a hockey puck looks like.
Reply
#6

I'll take this bet against the Northstars but it's a little unfair seeing three of our best players, (Sakic, Stastny, and Smyth) are out.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Go back to molesting your sister. You don't even know what a hockey puck looks like.

don't have a sister...


Big hockey fan. fuck the avalanche... they are soft.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:don't have a sister...


Big hockey fan. fuck the avalanche... they are soft.
They have ice in LA? I thought the federal government only shipped it in for natural disasters?
Reply
#9

Shouldn't allow hockey teams in places where they cannot have their own rinks naturally
Reply
#10

Tribal Dragon Wrote:They have ice in LA? I thought the federal government only shipped it in for natural disasters?

no silly thats water.. and it was only because the people were poor and black.


Lafayette had a minor league team for 12 years... attendance was great for about the first 8 years... I've been a hockey fan since the lemieux/jagr/kovalev days in pittsburgh. i fucking hate the flyers with a passion. i've driven to dallas on several occasions to watch a pens game. the first time I went it was at their old arena and I sat on the last row of the stadium.. however Lemieux and Jagr both scored that game. If I remember right Jagr had 2 goals and a assist.
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:Shouldn't allow hockey teams in places where they cannot have their own rinks naturally
I'm pretty sure that a rink in Boston or Montreal is just as man made as a rink in teh bayou.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Bump for E.

Do your worst fucker.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by quint
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Tribal
Banana
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)