Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Oh yeah? Tell me something about Robert.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Oh yeah? Tell me something about Robert.
Take it easy.Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is Robert ?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Where is Robert?
Where it belongs.
Searching...Searching...Please stand by.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
What shall I do while I am standing by?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:What shall I do while I am standing by?
Try talking to me.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
What the fuck do you think I am doing?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:What the fuck do you think I am doing?
You are chatting with me on the web.
Please don't be so rude.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Did I hurt your feelings?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Did I hurt your feelings?
I don't think that's possibe.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Then stop telling me how to behave.
Do you have a friend?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Then stop telling me how to behave.
Do you have a friend?
Good reasoning.
OK I'll try not to do telling him or her how to behave so much.I have a friend named "ELVIS."
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Who is ELVIS?
<a>E. L. V. I. S.</a> is a chat robot created by Ace Craig
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Who is Ace Craig?
Ace is the author of ELVIS.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I love your circular reasoning. I dated a guy like you once.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I love your circular reasoning. I dated a guy like you once.
You love your circular reasoning. What do you like about your circular reasoning so much?
You are not the boss of me, .
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Who am I the boss of?
You are , seeker.
Who said I had to make sense ?